Wednesday 16 January 2013

Is WHAFF a scam?


No! They are not.... Thank god says you :-D 

I used WHAFF for a full week completing all tasks like Downloading apps, watching videos, inviting friends and completing offers, I was scared in case I had wasted a lot of valuable time with something that was not going to pay me.. Fair to say I was worried! I couldn't find any positive posts that reassured me that they do pay so I had no choice but to try it myself and see if they do pay.

After 1 week I had earned my $5 :).... Yes I know, $5 for 1 weeks work is not much but when you combine it with other income it all adds up.

So the big day came and I made a payout request thinking it would be instant but it was not... 3 days is the waiting time which I thought was a bit too long but after all my invested time I was going to wait, 2 days later I received my payment in full..

So for all that thinks whaff is a scam it is definitely not a scam. It would be nice to see much more ads to click to increase earnings and a lower payout which would be more appealing.

Anyways.... They DO PAY YOU..

DOWNLOAD FROM THE ANDROID MARKET AND START EARNING

http://www.bubblews.com/news/144214-is-whaff-a-scam

No comments:

Post a Comment